2020 Toyota GR Supra Model Trim Level Comparison
The all-new and revitalized 2020 Toyota GR Supra sports car is now officially released! With all of its information now out, we wanted to take a deeper look at the model’s specs and features. We’ll do so today with a trim level comparison of the 3.0, 3.0 Premium, and Launch Edition trims of the 2020 Toyota GR Supra!
2020 Toyota GR Supra 3.0 Specs and Features
The 2020 Toyota GR Supra 3.0 is equipped with a 3L twin-scroll turbocharged inline 6 engine that’s paired with an 8-speed automatic transmission with paddle shifters. This is the standard, and currently only, engine of every 2020 GR Supra model and produces 335 horsepower and 336 lb-ft of torque.
Standard features of the 2020 Toyota GR Supra 3.0 include:
- 6.5” Display Screen with Supra Command
- 8.8” Full-Digital TFT LCD Gauge Cluster
- 10-Speaker HiFi Sound System
- Active Cornering Assist
- Active Rear Sport Differential
- Adaptive Variable Sport Suspension
- Black Alcantara/Leather-Trimmed Sport Seats
- Brake Assist
- Brembo® Brakes
- Built-In Rear Spoiler
- Carbon-Fiber Interior Trim
- Double-Joint-Type MacPherson Strut Front Suspension
- Dual Rear Exhaust
- Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control
- Full-LED Exterior Lighting
- High-Performance Sport Tires
- Hill-Start Assist Control
- Knee Support Cushions
- Leather-Wrapped 3-Spoke Steering Wheel
- Multi-Link Independent Rear Suspension
- Pedestrian Detection
- Rain-Sensing Windshield Wipers
- Rearview Camera with Parking Aid Lines
- Smart Key System with Smart Entry and Start
- Vehicle Stability Control
- And More!
The 2020 Toyota GR Supra 3.0 has a starting MSRP of $49,990.
2020 Toyota GR Supra 3.0 Premium Specs and Features
The 2020 Toyota GR Supra 3.0 Premium trim adds the following features:
- 8” Touchscreen with Supra Command
- 12-Speaker JBL® HiFi Surround Sound System
- Brembo® Brakes with Red Calipers
- Full-Color Head-Up Display
- Heated Black Leather-Trimmed Sport Seats
- Qi-Compatible Wireless Charging
- Sport Pedals
- Toyota Supra Connect
The 2020 Toyota GR Supra 3.0 Premium has a starting MSRP of $53,990.
2020 Toyota GR Supra Launch Edition Specs and Features
The 2020 Toyota GR Supra Launch Edition trim adds the following features:
- 19” Wheels with Matte Black Finish
- Carbon Fiber Launch Edition Badging
- Glossy-Red Outside Mirror Caps
- Heated Red Leather-Trimmed Sport Seats
The 2020 Toyota GR Supra Launch Edition has a starting MSRP of $55,250.
Buy and Test Drive a 2020 Toyota GR Supra in Manhattan Beach, CA
Check out the Manhattan Beach Toyota online inventory soon for when we get 2020 Toyota GR Supra models in stock. At that time, feel free to schedule a test drive with this revitalized sports car! For more information, please contact us. The Manhattan Beach Toyota staff can be reached online, by phone, or with a visit to our dealership located in Manhattan Beach, California within Los Angeles County.