FAQ End of Lease/Vehicle Return Scenarios
1. Dealer is Closed or Cannot Accept Returns
2. Lessee is Quarantined and Cannot Return their Lease
3. Maturity Date has passed, and Lessee is unsure when vehicle can be returned
4. Lessee is within 30 days to Maturity, Cannot Return Lease, and is Financially Impacted
5. Lessee is on an active Lease Maturity Extension but is financially impacted
6. Lessee has a Lease Loyalty Certificate that expires 3/31/20. Will there be an extension?
7. Lessee intends to purchase their leased vehicle through Dealer with TFS financing, but cannot (i.e. #1 or #2)
8. Is TFS proactively communicating various lease end and payment relief options to lessees?
9. My Dealership is still operating and accepting lease returns