How does the Price Match Guarantee1 Work for Tires?Manhattan Beach Toyota will match any competitor's price quote for tires.1 If you find a better price on the same tire sold at Manhattan Beach
Toyota, we'll match it when you bring in a competitor's quote. If you
already bought the tires from us, we will refund the difference
within 30 days of the purchase. Guidelines1
- You must present a printed competitor quote for the tire you wish to price match. Tires featured on the quote must be in stock at the competitor.
- This competitor must be a tire retailer and installer that is within 25 miles of Manhattan Beach Toyota. Wholesale warehouses DO NOT qualify as retail locations. Warehouse clubs (i.e. Costco and Sam's Club) DO qualify.
- Internet quotes are valid only if from a competing local tire retailer and installer and must include freight charges.
- Quote must include road hazard coverage. If it does not, add 10% to the competitor price to compensate.
- The competitor quote must include the same tire that is available through the program including tire brand model, size, load rating and speed rating.
- Internal repair orders are excluded from this program.
Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) tires, Original Equipment Alternative (OEA) tires or winter (WIN) tires purchased through the Toyota Complete Maintenance Care Program that meet the specifications of the vehicle in accordance with the owner's manual.
There are certain services the Price Match Guarantee does not cover. These include:
- Charges for mounting and balancing labor, wheel weights, or any other fees are not included.
- Bundled offers, clearance or closeout price quotes, free or special offers, coupons, local retailer rebates or promotions; typographical errors, competitor quotes that resulted from a price match, used tires, quotes from other automotive dealerships, and quotes located with Toyota dealer assistance are not eligible.